Job Title: Project Manager – Part-time & Remote (up to 16hrs weekly, semi-flexible)
Viska Systems develops world-class machine vision inspection systems for a variety of industries including medical device, automotive, electronics, and food & beverage.
We are currently seeking a talented Project Manager to join our team who will develop/support projects on control systems and custom inspection systems for our global customer base.
The successful candidate will optimise and report on a cross functional team which develops concepts, prototypes, control systems, machine vision systems, and software for complex manufacturing applications.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work at the forefront of machine vision innovation in the manufacturing industry and offers exciting opportunities to lead teams working with technologies such as Deep Learning AI, lighting, optics, and industrial communications protocols on projects in Ireland and internationally. There will be an element of customer facing in this role also, and it is a great opportunity for to widen skillsets and grow with the company.
- Host trice weekly 30mins project team meetings (Mon/Wed/Fri mornings).
- Facilitate project kick-off meetings for new projects.
- Develop project charters for new projects with the team.
- Update projects on our PM platform (teamwork.com).
- Track Budgeted vs Actual project inputs, and report KPIs for project closeouts.
- Scheduling of available resources to ensure the team is continuously productive but not overburdened.
- Work with the owner/management team on resource optimisation.
- Determine Project schedules and work with the team and other stakeholders to ensure adherence.
- In time, communicate with customers to develop project scopes.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3yrs+ Project Management experience in Software Development, Vision System design and Automation system design experience would be ideal.
- Technical Writing skills.
- Good multi-tasking and prioritisation skills.
- Experience in Teamwork.com platform would be ideal.
- Personal interest in engineering/computer science/artificial intelligence is important.
- Great attitude to work, be reliable, and trustworthy.
- A clear communicator and friendly customer facing attitude.
- The ability to hold others accountable.
Please submit CVs and cover letters to: email@example.com