Your Control Panel Design Partner
Viska Systems are experts in the design of high-accuracy automated machinery and solutions, all of which involve a high level of precise control. From high-speed motion with tracking errors on the micrometre level to in-process closed-loop feedback, our in-house engineering team has significant experience and expertise in delivering reliable and robust control panel designs for demanding manufacturing and metrology environments.
We can design your panel to meet your project requirements. We are experienced in the following areas:
- Motion Control Systems for CNC
- Programmable-Logic-Controllers (PLC)
- Machine safety systems up to CAT4
- Integration of motor drives
- Servo Motor Tuning
- Opto-mechanical control systems, such as Laser Galvanometer Scanners
- Integration of various sensor types
- Compliance with the Low Voltage Directive (2014/35/EU) and EMC Directive (2014/30/EU )
We utilise the latest schematic design technology in Solidworks Electrical 2D and 3D, and have the capability to create full 3D model systems including wiring harnesses and full cabled control panels.