On the 31st May 2016, Viska Systems will present a talk on Fibre Laser technology at the Ideas to Industry Forum, hosted at Dublin City University (DCU).
This one-day forum at Dublin City University will explore the path from materials research to commercialisation and adoption by industry.
Speakers from research and industry will discuss the challenges and strategues to overcome them, in the path to commercialisation.
- Prof. Dermot Diamond, Dublin City University
- Prof. Gordon Wallace, ARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science
- Jan Weber, Boston Scientific
- Russell Jones, GlaxoSmithKline
- Kieran Drain, Tyndall
- David Moore, Viska Systems.
The event was organised by Dublin City University’s National Centre for Sensor Research and the ARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science.