Do you seek excitement in your work and have a passion for technology and innovation? If so, join our growing team of motivated individuals and be part of our success story.
We are currently seeking a talented machine vision engineer to join our team and help us design, develop and implement vision-based solutions for a variety of applications.
The role requires an understanding of computer vision algorithms, image processing, and machine learning techniques. The ideal candidate should also have experience with hardware such as cameras, lighting systems, and optics.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work at the forefront of machine vision innovation in the manufacturing industry and offers exciting opportunities to work with technologies such as Deep Learning AI, lighting, optics, and industrial communications protocols. There will be an element of customer facing in this role also, and it is a great opportunity to widen engineering skillsets.
- Design, develop, and implement vision-based solutions for a variety of applications, such as object detection, recognition, tracking, and classification.
- Develop and optimize computer vision algorithms, image processing techniques, and machine learning models for various hardware platforms.
- Integrate machine vision systems into a PC or PLC based system.
- Design and implement vision systems that integrate with camera, lighting, and optics.
- Troubleshoot vision systems.
- Create supporting design documentation.
- Collect and analyze inspection results to prove robustness of vision system changes.
- Work closely with customers to deliver their best-ever customer experience.
- Determine Project schedules and work with the team and other stakeholders to ensure adherence.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- 2+ years of experience in machine vision system design, automation, computer vision or related field.
- Experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience with vision hardware, such as cameras, lighting systems and optics.
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques and familiarity with image processing and computer vision algorithms.
- Experience with Cognex Vision Pro, Cognex Insight or other vision systems is preferred.
- Programming skills.
- Technical Writing skills.
- Personal interest in engineering/computer science/artificial intelligence is important.
- Great attitude to work, be reliable, and trustworthy.
- Ability to work as part of a flexible, dynamic team, while taking responsibility for individual tasks.
- Be allowed to work in Ireland (have necessary visa/work permit).
- Full clean EU driving licence is essential.
If you have a passion for machine vision and are excited about the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, we encourage you to apply for this role.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com